husky kicks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is a good sized lake my bass boat go's through some fuel out there lol. I have never seemed to catch them strippers running yet but they catch a lot of nice ones there.

attachment.php

:laugh::laugh:

Back to huskys :dizzy: My new to me 262xp should be here in a matter of hours!!! Come on George(ups driver). I'm very ready to see what the hype is all about. Of course I won't be able to get any play time in till sunday:cry:

LOL, Ya tryin to rile the rope are ya.

Not too hard to do. I think ole rope's in a constant state of being half riled. Just takes a little nudge to knock him over the edge. :)

Usually.

Don't think he'll get to twisted this time. I mean he smoked your plug-in homelite at the gtg, ending all doubts. Case closed.

I prefer my Huskys (and my Sachs-Dolmar) to the two Stihls I previously owned. The Stihls were (I think) a 024(?)Wood Boss, and a 038. Both cut great when they would run correctly, but I had constant carburetor problems with both of them. They would run fine, then when they were warm, they would lose all the guts they started with. Both were checked out by a very competent Stihl mechanic, several times. The 038 was the better of the two, as the 024(?) Wood Boss was a tempermental little cuss!

At the same time I owned those two, I had a Husqvarna 50 Special (later stolen). The "fifty" was an absolute joy compared to the two Stihls. It would start easy, run consistent, and run a 20" bar with reasonable speed. In the defense of the two Stihls, they were used and the fifty was purchased new, but I dumped money into both of them for new filters, lines, plugs, carb kits, and in the WB case, a new carburetor. It could be I just had two Stihl lemons, but they still didn't make good lemonade.

Running "correctly", I thought that comparable displacement Huskys and Stihls were so close in performance that it was a tie, however I have always preferred the Husky's air induction system (overall) as superior.

UPS has arrived! un boxed my 262xp:jawdrop: I like it alot:) GD :censored: work I wanna go out and play. Btw got this saw from a site member.

That 262 should be a great saw. Im getting my 3rd husky today a simonized 372xp to go along with my simonized 385xp and my 357xp. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back