Husky rebuild help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outdoorguy1979

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I picked up another husky today it's the 141 for 10 bucks. It has low compression. I'm trying to figure out how to take the cylinder off and I'm not having any luck. I buy n fix then resale saws n weed eaters.

I picked up another husky today it's the 141 for 10 bucks. It has low compression. I'm trying to figure out how to take the cylinder off and I'm not having any luck. I buy n fix then resale saws n weed eaters.
Have you removed fuel tank, then removed 4 bolts from bottom of case? Welcome to AS.

I stripped that's all down to the Bare Bones the only thing I haven't took off yet would be the flywheel and clutch are the only things left

I'm also picking up a husky 460 needs carb work and a husky 455 with a stripped spark plug for 100 bucks

I believe the engine has to come out of the case on those. I will check in a minute, but I think 4 bolts hold the engine in and another 4 hold the engine together.
If he cannot figure it out watching that video, doubt it will get done.

Back