Husky's new 339XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is pics of the early version, that was not sold in the US (from another thread);

DSC03384-1.jpg

DSC03377-1.jpg

DSC03385.jpg

My my what a ugly looking saw.:cry: For that kind of money the ms200 would be a better choice since it is the small saw all others are judged by.

I have to agree with you. And as poorly as my Husky strimmer runs (and little plastic things like to break off of it), I'd be a bit reluctant to sink cash into a 339. But, I'm sure they run fine, and well maintained (does that mean replaced every six months? :laugh: ) they would serve their purpose.

I REALLY like the MS200!:clap:

I have to agree with you. And as poorly as my Husky strimmer runs (and little plastic things like to break off of it), I'd be a bit reluctant to sink cash into a 339. But, I'm sure they run fine, and well maintained (does that mean replaced every six months? :laugh: ) they would serve their purpose.

I have a hard time seeing what plastic parts are prone to breakage on that saw - and there is more mag in the construction than it looks like at first sight - it doesn't feel whimpy at all, just light.....

The MS200 feels like a fragile toy in comparison.......:biggrinbounce2: :laugh: :laugh:

I like the look of that saw. Kind of peculiar looking. What are the specs?
I think it only weighs 7 lbs. What a dandy little saw for limbing and other light work.
Lets hear from some that have one. What's your experience? Do you use it often?

My my what a ugly looking saw.:cry: For that kind of money the ms200 would be a better choice since it is the small saw all others are judged by.

Now see, that is a surprise...I wasn't expecting you to recommend the Stihl.

I like the look of that saw. Kind of peculiar looking. What are the specs?
I think it only weighs 7 lbs. What a dandy little saw for limbing and other light work.
Lets hear from some that have one. What's your experience? Do you use it often?

2.4hp/39cc, a tad more than the 2.2hp/35cc MS200, but also a tad more weight due to the large rear handle - but it is well worth it for handling. :)

I don't use it for limbing mature trees, mostly for taking out (thinning) smaller trees and brush that isn't convenient to use a brushcutter (FS200) on.

The little saw is a delight to use! :clap: :clap:

uh huh...and this from the guy who posted the ridiculous video of himself trimming 2" limbs with an 084:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back