• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husquarna 346 xp Slightly used Dealer saw bought !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent shape. Pulled the 351 out and put a mild built 460. New carpet, some body work, and a cheap paint job. Still needs exhaust, wiring hooked up, vacuum lines hooked up and fuel lines. Haven't fired her up yet.
Had an ok '79 that I put a 460 in back in the day. Unstoppable in the snow even with 31s. Years later I got a cherry '78 from Montana. All original with the 351. I Holley'd and Edelbrocked it and put some pizza cutter 33x9.50s on it. Sold it before winter like a moron. I sure miss that one.

Congrats, you'll like it, they are fun little saws in wood up to 8-10".
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:
I hope so Brett , really need something a little lighter than 70 cc class saw for the moose camp lot clearing in Nov . I will give it a test this weekend on some Canadian Hard Rock Maple and let you know ! lol.

I just picked up a 346xp from a buddy of my brothers, researching this saw is showing me that it's kind of a BAMF. I'm missing a piece in the chain tensioner, the clutch cover and the stop switch is busted. Gonna cost me no more than 100 bucks to fix if buy the parts or itll be damn near free if I salvage them from friends parts saws. It's a 2011 01 era. Neat though.

I just picked up a 346xp from a buddy of my brothers, researching this saw is showing me that it's kind of a BAMF. I'm missing a piece in the chain tensioner, the clutch cover and the stop switch is busted. Gonna cost me no more than 100 bucks to fix if buy the parts or itll be damn near free if I salvage them from friends parts saws. It's a 2011 01 era. Neat though.
Welcome to AS.
They are great little saws.
Should be a lot less than 100 to get it going if that's all that's wrong with it.

Welcome to AS.
They are great little saws.
Should be a lot less than 100 to get it going if that's all that's wrong with it.

Yeah it runs now. Paid 50 bucks and that got me the cover and the switch from the saw parts guy. All in all I spent about 120 bucks on that saw. I'm glad to hear it's a good saw, I'm definitely going to keep it as my secondary saw. I just picked up a Stihl Woodboss 028 AV from another buddy of mine, needs work but right on. This site has helped me a lot so Its about time I join up, I appreciate the welcome.

Yeah it runs now. Paid 50 bucks and that got me the cover and the switch from the saw parts guy. All in all I spent about 120 bucks on that saw. I'm glad to hear it's a good saw, I'm definitely going to keep it as my secondary saw. I just picked up a Stihl Woodboss 028 AV from another buddy of mine, needs work but right on. This site has helped me a lot so Its about time I join up, I appreciate the welcome.
Great to hear. Get it in some wood and tell us what you think.
The 028av is a great saw too, but for what I know about modern saws it would have me wishing it would break down so I could get something newer ie lighter, better AV, better fuel economy, but great saws for their time and they just keep going.
Have a great day.

Latest posts

Back