• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husquavarna 390xp ported by AWOL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackbruin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Due to my injuries I'm putting up my like new 390xp for sale, woods ported and muffler modded by AWOL. I ran 5 tanks before I sent it to him and maybe 2 after before I got hurt. It's 100%. Guaranteed, pho. $1100 you pay the shipping.
Having trouble with pics hope these load or I will text them to you if need be

This is a really nice deal here. If I was to buy it from Canada with exchange figured in, it would be like getting the porting done for free.
Although I'm not sure what the best US cost is though so I can't speak for there.

y is this not sold yet?......T.T.T
chainsaws are out of fashion mostly. The fashion went out with the builders around here. Most guys do not or never did need a ported big saw. The guys that need it .... have it! The guys that ended up with one. got one for sale.

Sweet saw, not familiar with awol porting, any videos out there to check out his work ect?

Back