• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husquavarna 390xp ported by AWOL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chainsaws are out of fashion mostly. The fashion went out with the builders around here. Most guys do not or never did need a ported big saw. The guys that need it .... have it! The guys that ended up with one. got one for sale.
I don't want to sell it but have a dead fall wack you in the helmet from 40 feet and break 4 vertebare in your neck and 3 surgeries later your only 50% of what you used to be......just saying....

I don't want to sell it but have a dead fall wack you in the helmet from 40 feet and break 4 vertebare in your neck and 3 surgeries later your only 50% of what you used to be......just saying....
I'm very srry to hear that friend, please don't take my comments literally/personally, like I had you in mind? It's an observation on my part and I've stated my belief. I do think others get caught up in the moment and purchase things for...IDK.
I did read your reasoning behind your sale purpose.

I'm looking good myself for stock but that's a fabulous price. Hold you price, it's worth more indeed.

I'm very srry to here that friend, please don't take my comments literally/personally, like I had you in mind? It's an observation on my part and I've stated my belief. I do think others get caught up in the moment and purchase things for...IDK.
I did read your reasoning behind your sale purpose.

I'm looking good myself for stock but that's a fabulous price. Hold you price, it's worth more indeed.
I shouldn't have posted, my apologies, just frustrated.....

I'm glad you did. It's always nice to talk to someone. If I come on a sales thread and there is an once of 'negatively' to be read into then buy that saw. I'm just sayin' . I only say something when I know it's a great deal (apart from once)and I feel others know it too.

Write back any time , let's get it sold...
I'll ask around too. GREAT DEAL!

chainsaws are out of fashion mostly. The fashion went out with the builders around here. Most guys do not or never did need a ported big saw. The guys that need it .... have it! The guys that ended up with one. got one for sale.
So Jamie, basically your mad he won't ship it to you for free :laugh:.

Sorry to hear about your injury, hoping for a full recovery very soon.

GLWS

So Jamie, basically your mad he won't ship it to you for free :laugh:.
lol
I'm just mad at the world Brett. Lol but that doesn't help. lol
Sometimes its lower 48 only...or I crunch the numbers on the exchange and add a full wrap? You know, but this is just an unusual great deal. I'd love to have It but, It's not a need.

How is thing Brett?

lol
I'm just mad at the world Brett. Lol but that doesn't help. Some times its lower 48 only...or I crunch the numbers on the exchange and at a full wrap? You know, but this is just an unusual great deal. I'd love to have I but, It's not a need.

How is thing Brett?
I get all that, and figured you wouldn't mind having it, great work saw. I bet it would help me buck up a cord of 12-16" firewood a little faster ;).
Going well here, the year is starting out busy as heck for me, and I don't see it slowing anytime soon. I'll be cutting corners thru Canada heading to Niagara for a short trip and thinking of you. Play it safe up the coast there, and stop buy and say hi in the GMT.

Absolutely I will say Hi..I know I said that last time...but I'm ready now....you know..things were 'going on'
Is there going to be other people over there..er..um.. is it going to just be you and me Brett?? That would be cool to bro....lol
Talk soon bud.
Is Woos31 around? Brad? Good dude..for sure!

Absolutely I will say Hi..I know I said that last time...but I'm ready now....you know..things were 'going on'
Is there going to be other people other there..er..um.. is it going to just be you and me Brett?? That would be cool to bro....lol
Talk soon bud.
Is Woos31 around? Brad? Good dude..for sure!
Swing in and see, it's the normal gang and a few others also, but "nothing going on" lol.
Wooster has been mia a bit lately but you come hang there and you'll catch the story.

All I can say is try to stay positive, that chunk of wood could have killed you. You are still alive and that is a wonderful thing. Gonna have to change things up. I'm guessing you are not supposed to sling a 20 lb saw around but you can figure out how to run a smart phone. Got a buddy who can handle a saw? Post a current video. Maybe have AWOL post about the work that was done. Not really nesecary on a mint saw like yours but it might help tip somebody the right way.

Latest posts

Back