Husqvarna 0650 Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnj4fords

Reaction score
Hi All! Maybe you can help me out! I just accquired an older Husky saw needs the fuel lines replaced and a chain and it should run(famous last words right)...here is the info on the tag

Husqvarna Sweden
Practica 65 ASS
0650 115817

the bar is an oregon the numbers on it are 240--H009 7726VY
anyone know how the fuel lines are supposed to run, and what chain will fit this bar? Appreciate your time and help! Merry Christmas to everyone too!

The saw is a Husky 65, likely a late production L65 (since it has the "Practica" designation on it). The bar sounds like a 24" one, really too long for that saw.

I can't help you with what you really ask for though, sorry.

The 24" bar will work fine on your saw. It is the longest bar that this saw can handle!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies :)

SawTroll, you did help, I had done some research and found that there was an A65 and L65 I wasn't sure what mine was though, so thanks for that!

I am considering a smaller bar don't have much use for a 24!! Then I can get a chain/bar combo better price avail that way.

J_Arena, thanks for the link, it WILL help me!! I don't know anything about this one, guy gave it to me said it ran last he knew, needed a chain and maybe a tune up...I decided to give it a shot!

I will let you know how it goes, or I will be back for more help...Know anything about a wards snowblower, mine wont stay running when i engage the auger...its older than dirt but it runs and everything works on it...should be something simple, but it has me stumped!

Back