• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 137 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that might have been uh....those vids of that one kid i posted a while back your thinking of.as painful as it was i will repost them.:laugh:

I missed this one last time.its his sister running a mac 10-10 :laughing:

Hmm take it this site Is full of a bunch of old antiques and Dic*heads that jack off too saws and pics of one's they wish they could have but your SSI fixed income won't allow you ^^and actually your mom is the one who gave me the password how'd you know hmm cause your using it to fukin douche
This guy really knows how to treat his customers. I wonder if he offers sales training classes.

Hmm take it this site Is full of a bunch of old antiques and Dic*heads that jack off too saws and pics of one's they wish they could have but your SSI fixed income won't allow you ^^and actually your mom is the one who gave me the password how'd you know hmm cause your using it to fukin douche
after this comment and he just signed up I would punch him right square in the face,, glad this dic head is gone

Oh that might have been uh....those vids of that one kid i posted a while back your thinking of.as painful as it was i will repost them.:laugh:

I missed this one last time.its his sister running a mac 10-10 :laughing:

Anyone know how I can get ahold of that guy. I want him to work on a saw for me. It currently takes me about 5 minutes to get through a 6" piece of wood, & I noticed he tuned his to get it done in less than 3. I need that kind of speed. Oh & he said the "hot chick" was his girlfriend. I guess you both could be right.

"C'mon down to sawyer chainsaw repair and.. Get yer chainsaw repaird"

Pure gold! Tuning in the cut for maximum HPs.

I know one thing they should have an IQ test to be completed and passed before being able to post vid's on youtube.of course i guess we wouldn't have anything to laugh.
Any of you guys watch the Bobby Possumcods video's?for those that haven't this one is not safe for work or around little kiddies and those sensitive to foul language,drug use and beastiality etc.etc.etc.:laugh:

Since I am lucky enough to own a 137/142, I updated my signature line to commemorate this great thread. Thank you Mr. "RepairitGarrett" for all the good times and laughs. :baaa:

Latest posts

Back