• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 141

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyfan88

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
For sale Husqvarna 141 with 16" bar and chain. Runs great, Plastic is faded from sun. $125 plus ride.IMG_6594.jpg IMG_6593.jpg IMG_6592.jpg

Bought this saw from Huskyfan88! Once the deal was agreed upon, he generated a UPS label and gave me tracking info. He shipped it out ASAP from his local UPS location. Saw arrived in 2 days! Was well packed and exactly as described! Poured in some premix and it fired right up!

I say this because he is a new member of the forum and sometimes this works against a person in the trading post. Thought I'd give him a chance and he came through like a champ! Great to deal with and does what he says he will do! Good seller!

Thanks for the kind words, rd35. This is a great site and good place to meet people into saws and gives everyone a change to buy/sell and trade with some degree of trust. Being a new member I appreciate the positive feedback. Rd35 made the transaction easy, was quick to pay and a please to deal with as well. Enjoy the saw.

Back