Husqvarna 150BT backpack blower torque spec needed, thanks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supercharged86

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Dear Friends, I'm working on a 2018 Hus 150BT backpack blower and need the the cylinder head bolt to crankcase torque spec. I've tried the Husqvarna "ask the experts" and they weren't any help and suggested I contact a local dealer. Thanks in advance. Steve

Make it tight with a t handle hex. I’ve never used a torque wrench on a cylinder and never had an issue. Don’t go nuts and you will be fine.

Thank you. I know there's usually an inch-lb spec for the bolts. Wanted to go with that if possible. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dear Friends, I'm working on a 2018 Hus 150BT backpack blower and need the the cylinder head bolt to crankcase torque spec. I've tried the Husqvarna "ask the experts" and they weren't any help and suggested I contact a local dealer. Thanks in advance. Steve
I read the Husky 150Bt is Redmax EBZ5100 . specs for the Redmax cylinder is 5.9~8.8 nm

I looked today at husqvarna workshop manuals for older chainsaws and there wasn’t a torque spec for anything.
No kidding. I thought everything had a spec. Thanks for your time though. Appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back