• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husqvarna 154se $280

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
I recently took this 154se in on trade it came in with a clogged air filter and a scored piston. I tore it down cleaned the cylinder up replaced the piston, ring, and clips. The saw now starts runs and cuts excellent. It's a stout running little saw. I was very impressed with it compared to my 346xpg. As you can see by the pics the saw is in exceptional condition. Looking to sell it or trade it for a top handle. 20150709_200220.jpg20150709_200405.jpg20150709_200359.jpg20150709_200413.jpg20150709_200419.jpg

Honestly I'm not real familiar with the value of the 100 series husky saws. In short I would like as much as I can get for it lol. Feel free to make an offer.

If my memory serves, the 154 (and perhaps early 254) differed in that they have a pressed-on, bronze drive gear for the oil pump. Pretty sure the later design can be retrofit, if desired. Otherwise, they're essentially the same in design and are the same in use.

I really love these saws. If this one had working heated handles, I'd be all over it. For folks who are unfamiliar with them, they behave a lot like a 5100s Dolmar - solid power but really good torque, also - as compared with a more peaky output of the 346xp (especially OE).

The 154 has the same AV setup as the 254. There are minor differences (such as the oil drive gear type mentioned above), but they are basically the same.

Ok great loss of interest but you are the first to commit. PayPal gift me at [email protected] if you don't want to gift please add the 3%. If you can also reply here with you address I'll get this boxed and shipped asap.

Thanks

Back