• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 162SE Recoil cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treenado

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
I acquired an old 162se, was thinking about restoring it completely. only problem is the recoil cover is missing some of the metal grates. was wondering if anyone here has a non damaged 162se recoil cover that they are looking to part with. not to worried about it being scratched up being that i’m contemplating on repainting the saw. one thing that has me confused is most of the 61 recoil covers appear to be the right size but for some odd reason my old 162 has 3 bolt pattern and not the standard 4.. BTW this is my first post so take it easy on me. Thanks.

Hello everyone!!
I acquired an old 162se, was thinking about restoring it completely. only problem is the recoil cover is missing some of the metal grates. was wondering if anyone here has a non damaged 162se recoil cover that they are looking to part with. not to worried about it being scratched up being that i’m contemplating on repainting the saw. one thing that has me confused is most of the 61 recoil covers appear to be the right size but for some odd reason my old 162 has 3 bolt pattern and not the standard 4.. BTW this is my first post so take it easy on me. Thanks.
If I recall the 162se requires a deeper recoil cover than a 61 in order for the pawls to engage

oh yeah? i was comparing size/shape until i noticed 3bolt holes vs 4bolt holes. also not sure of the 61 cover construction but the 162se i believe the recoil cover is magnesium.

Latest posts

Back