• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 181 Crankcase Right half Urgently Need

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baconaman

Saw Guru In Training
Reaction score
I finally cleaned up a strong running 181 I picked up awhile ago, and under all that oil and grime was a cracked case. I should have known better by how much oil this thing had on it but live and learn. It looked dirty in the way most saws do, but just a lot more dirt. Hence, I am looking for a lonely 181 crankcase right side out of someones junk pile who thought they would never again be part of a powerful team, supporting the crank, chain oil flowing through their sinuses from the reservoir within his crankcase counterpart, the muffler screaming above him, providing room for the chain tensioner to maintain the perfect tension, the crank bearing tickling his crank hole, etc, etc, etc.

Let me know if you have anything like that and how much you would like for it. You will be helping a crankcase right half continue to fulfill their destiny as well as provide me with the opportunity to perform my first splitting of a case, bearing install, and that goes with it.

Thanks so much

Eric

By right u mean chain side correct
66adb50fedb3d551e1389b11c3d719fc.jpg
7d477e6e50f2474af2de9986b0884a19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I don't really see any major flaws. I will split the cases Saturday and inspect it a little better. How about $40 shipped. Do u need the case bolts that hold it together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back