• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 181se $500 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulan_man85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my husqvarna 181se its a 1984 model and one of the cleanest i have seen, low hours saw, plastics have some minor staining and fading but its all there and all original, even has all the original stickers on top cover, 160lbs of compression, usually starts on 2nd pull, very strong running saw, 2 thin ring piston, piston is perfect, still has all the machining marks all the up to the rings, it comes with a very clean 24 inch windsor sprocket nose bar and brand new stihl yellow rs full comp chain, this saw is nothing short of amazing, one of the strongest saws i ever ran, if someone is very interested i will gladly get a piston pic to put up and can even send them a video of it running/idling. Looking to get $600 plus the ride. Thanks. 20180527_120223.jpg 20180527_120248.jpg 20180527_120257.jpg 20180527_121948.jpg 20180527_121956.jpg 20180527_124450.jpg 20180527_124456.jpg

Bump Where are all you vintage husky guys at? Looking to get this saw sold. Clean all oem and original thin ringed 181se, these are one of the best saws husqvarna ever made!

I'm here, problem is I already have one, or else I'd be a buyer. Nice saw, mine is in about the same condition, also thin ring, and I wouldn't take $500 for mine. I've just recently decided that having two of the same model isn't as much fun as it used to be with as many saws as I've accumulated..

Contact huztl this is the next one to copy. She’s a little power house. Like I said before she’s the size of a 266se.

My buddy that owns a husky dealership sent a 181 to a drag race engine builder. He ported the cylinder and polished the inner case. I took it cutting in the timber stands to break it in. Plus I got the feel of how much I could push it. At the fair all five of us raced this 181. Each guy had faster times as the saw got hotter. I was the fifth guy and I cleaned house.

One fair I did an extra cut like nine instead of eight and I still came in second with this saw.

Don’t underestimate the power of a husky 181 even a stock one runs awesome. I wish I wasn’t between saws right now.

Pulled the trigger on a 181 that was in Canada about an hour ago
Its a little overkill for what I do, but it looks like a nice one

Back