Husqvarna 181 project saw. I've already have a 288 project so I don't really need this one. The piston looks good and I got a little over 170psi compression on my gauge. Put some gas in it and it fired up but the carb probable needs a kit. A couple of things I noticed are, the little tab on the carb that the idle adjustment screw pushes against has been cut off for some reason and the coil wire to the switch is missing a little insulation. There could be some other things that need addressed. $250 plus shipping. This only going to be for sale this week end, Monday I'll be giving it a better look over and ordering the parts needed to get it in working order. I'll get some pics and a video tomorrow.