• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 181SE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only problem is "Reasonable" can vary quite a bit.

Reasonable is reasonable to reasonable folks.

Now tire kickers and lowballers see reasonable differently.

T0o each their own. Myself I prefer to make folks a reasonable offer and have them take it as they agree it is reasonable. I see no point in small talk and low balling

I'll just put to you guys straight. I sent Bill and offer on a saw through PM. I offered him what I was willing to pay for it at the time. It kinda made him mad, and probably rightly so. I called him a couple months later on for one of the saws he was offering. He told me the price he had in the back of his mind, and it was the same price I was shooting for, so he shipped it to me. I liked it, and paid him for it. Now I would buy again from him! He's a great guy to deal with!

I'll just put to you guys straight. I sent Bill and offer on a saw through PM. I offered him what I was willing to pay for it at the time. It kinda made him mad, and probably rightly so. I called him a couple months later on for one of the saws he was offering. He told me the price he had in the back of his mind, and it was the same price I was shooting for, so he shipped it to me. I liked it, and paid him for it. Now I would buy again from him! He's a great guy to deal with!
Never said he wasn't.

I am glad you were happy with the deal. They key thing is PERSONAL communication. You gave me a call and we were able to reach a agreement very quickly.

I am a phone guy. I found out last week that we are the only farm on my road that still has a landline. It cost me right at $100 a month but by george I will maintain it. I still believe in good ole fashion dealings on the phone. Now I have to admit I do have a cell phone too for emergencies and I hate to say I have found myself using it more and more. Heck Monday night I was out checking cows and clearing a fence row. I had my phone with me and decided to take a "quick" break and call a fine gentleman collector out in south Virginia. I got home and my beautiful wife saw I used 50 minutes off the phone and all I could do was look sheepish and tell her the truth.

Back