• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Reaction score
20150112_183348.jpg 20150112_183448.jpg 20150117_190552.jpg Nice running saw.

I'll get more pics later, they were on my computer which I dropped of to a guy to get fixed.
$500 PHO shipped
$450 if you pickup
B&C $40. It's a 28" I belive

i bought this one from Jon1212 for $425 shipped. I sold it for the same. It is a prestine example of the model given it's age.

View attachment 395900
I do miss that saw, but the cacti in Utah don't grow large enough to justify keeping it.

That was a steal. I wish I'd have been able to buy that one from him. I also wish I'd have been able to give Jon the $ to keep that saw....

Thanks, Aaron. You sent me a green saw recently to "ease my loss" and I sure do appreciate your kindness.

I do miss that saw, but the cacti in Utah don't grow large enough to justify keeping it.

Thanks, Aaron. You sent me a green saw recently to "ease my loss" and I sure do appreciate your kindness.

Was glad to repay a little of the generosity that you've shown me. Waiting on crank seals and an intake boot for your gold/black saw that's vacationing here. P/C are cherry. Overall it's in great shape. I'm dealing with air leaks on it still...

Latest posts

Back