• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you can see it in the first pic. I took it off to show how it looked underneath. I have a bunch more photos, they are on my computer at home (I'm out of state right now) I'll post them when I get back home in a couple weeks.
It does have a new cover on it, not the broken up one.
Does it come with an air filter?

I have no idea what those where. We bought a bunch of defrosting truck mirrors for the log trucks and that is the box they were mailed in haha.

Never mind the saw. Let's see the cheetah, religious cross and smiley face

I do miss that saw, but the cacti in Utah don't grow large enough to justify keeping it.

Come down here and cut in one of my spots with me. We have some big ponderosas that ALMOST makes a 2100 worthwhile up on Cedar Mtn. I could use the company! Course, with all the snow we just got it'll be a while before we can get in there!

I don't do much hand felling because I have a bad back. Use a Timberjack feller buncher.

Come down here and cut in one of my spots with me. We have some big ponderosas that ALMOST makes a 2100 worthwhile up on Cedar Mtn. I could use the company! Course, with all the snow we just got it'll be a while before we can get in there!

Steven, that sounds like a good time. I look forward to it.

Am I getting ignored?

Wade, yes I believe you are. Have you tried PMing him?

499907.jpg

Latest posts

Back