• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 242xp- nice, all original saw with low hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hey team,

This little gem is ready to be used, ported, or just collected it is so nice.

One owner, an older gent who stated that his son has a chainsaw and that he didn't need to keep this one for him also......

In saying that, it only has a few hours of use and has been treated very well. It has very few minor scuffs and scratches and is 90%+ condition. Very clean under the cover as well. It has not been detail cleaned either.

I do not have a pic of the piston yet, but the saw has great compression and looks and feels very righty-tighty. I am above Denver, so the compression will show much lower than what yall people at near sea level see on your gauges (roughly 18% less compression when observed).

It starts in 2 pulls cold and one pull when warm.

I know there are people who lust for this saw, which is why I am posting it here and not Ebay.

Asking $500 + shipping at cost for PHO.

Lol I'd appreciate that ,but its just out of my league right now. Thank you for the offer though. They are two beautiful saws. Glws! I can't wait to see what you put up for sale next. They just keep getting better and better.

Thank You Sir, and I do understand, just thought I would throw that out there!

I don't have much exciting stuff left to sell unfortunately......

at this point, what I have left for now is....

McCulloch Pro Mac 1000

Husqvarna 242xp

Mint Jonsereds 70E

Nice 262xp with Mahle cylinder, no decomp, I have an HDA 87 for it that I am going to install

Husky 55 that was an open port, converted to an OEM closed port with OEM piston and Cylinder

Echo CS-680 with 24 inch bar

Pioneer P41

Pioneer P28

Pioneer P26

Stihl BT45 Drill/auger head

Dolmar Demo saws x's 2

Makita Demo Saw

Husqvarna K970 Demo saw

I just recently sold :

An all original Husqvarna 262xp with KS cylinder and HDA 87 a couple of weeks ago

Stihl 056 Mag II running awesome that I performed a minor top end rebuild to - it was a direct deal, not posted for sale on classifieds

all original closed port Husqvarna 55 Air Injection (super nice saw)

So, yeah.... I do regret selling my best stuff for sure.....

McCulloch Pro Mac 1000

Husqvarna 242xp

Mint Jonsereds 70E

Nice 262xp with Mahle cylinder, no decomp, I have an HDA 87 for it that I am going to install

Husky 55 that was an open port, converted to an OEM closed port with OEM piston and Cylinder

Echo CS-680 with 24 inch bar

Pioneer P41

Pioneer P28

Pioneer P26

Stihl BT45 Drill/auger head

Dolmar Demo saws x's 2

Makita Demo Saw

Husqvarna K970 Demo saw
no need to brag dude ;)

I hope it doesn't come off that way......

I was just trying to list what I have left...

I definitely feel that these 2-series huskys are my best.... The rest will be for sale also in the future...

Latest posts

Back