• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 242xp- nice, all original saw with low hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear!!!

I also have cad.... I am just trying to minimize my collection and effectively rotate stock to cheaper items

Heck I can help you with cheaper stock! How much stock do you need for this saw? Lol!

Heck I can help you with cheaper stock! How much stock do you need for this saw? Lol!

Hahaha....

Well,

You read my list above... I have plenty of stock already that I didn't list...

I have an 044 all original and an MS460 that I will be selling locally...

And a J'red 630 converted to 272 that I will keep forever

I will say that this is the last sub-50cc pro saw that I own and will likely regret selling, but for my limited needs, one of my cheap little Pioneers will work fine, as they are pretty tough and have good power.

I have a little Shindaiwa 357 that I need to fix up that will do fine for little needs, so yeah.... I am good on a 3,4,5,6,7,8,9, or 10 saw plan for now!!!

:)

back in the day, I would've been all over this. But I cured myself from cad with a reality check. Still look through the classifieds though. i'll invite someone to the party who may be interested. @J.Walker

I hope J.Walker ended up with it. I pm'd him this morning on it.

Damn, just when I was thinking it would look real good sitting there with its brothers and sisters on my shelf. Congrats on the sale - one nice saw!

Thank You Sir!

It is going to an excellent home and will be well cared for I am sure.

Nevertheless, you are a 2-series lover aren't you!!!

So I received your 242xp today.
Just like you described, great packaging for shipping too!
I put some fuel in it and it kicked on the first pull and started on the third.

Was looking at the the ID tag #118o379.
The other 242xp that I have has a # of 188o337.
Wish I knew more of how to decode the numbers.

Thanks Bryanr for the heads up. I can run this saw and still save the one I got from you!

Thanks Bryanr for the heads up. I can run this saw and still save the one I got from you!

Yes Sir. I couldn't swing it at the time and knew you would appreciate it as much as I would have.:rock:

That is great news!

Thank you for the follow-up and kind words!

Thanks again to Bryanr2 as well from my side.

Latest posts

Back