• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 242XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a process to exclude people from the site who choose to act this way? This is some intolerable, inconsiderate, ignorant behavior totally unprovoked by these other members, who have earned the respect of their peers by using polite language. Please take your mindless, unnecessary banter elsewhere.

Isn't there a process to exclude people from the site who choose to act this way? This is some intolerable, inconsiderate, ignorant behavior totally unprovoked by these other members, who have earned the respect of their peers by using polite language. Please take your mindless, unnecessary banter elsewhere.
Just telling it like it is.This part is for selling and not teaching.I do like your wording and saying I am witty and playfully teasing in a good-natured way yet you want to exclude me and anyone else like me,shame on you.I got a dirt bike to.

Pics of dirt bike....[/QU
That one is still 10 foot under.I would have to dig it up.Here is a non di
I think that is the guy compteruser.I put new pistons in everything because I am anal.I have an engine on my kitchen table right now it cost me $500.00 for pistons but it is 44 years old and not for a chain saw.Craig.

View attachment 669101

I was just thinking why did I send a new saw to Scott and lose my warranty and have him take a new carb off of it and put on a bigger used one.
Put new pistons in this to.
79 and 76 and 95 007.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back