• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 24in bar&chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebng15

Always lookin' for somthing to cut!
Reaction score
Have a Husky 24in professional bar for sale. Has an Oregon chain on it, that will go with it. .050 gauge 3/8 pitch It is a small mount bar It came off of a 261 I recently bought, and just don't need one this big. I would like to $75 for it, but I'm open to offers. I'm kinda thinking shipping is going to be $10. So just let me know what you are thinking!

100_4202.JPG

100_4204.JPG

100_4205.JPG

100_4207.JPG

I believe the small mount Husqvarna and small mount Dolmar are the same mount. I recently picked up a Dolmar large mount 24" when I needed a 24" small mount. If you or anyone knows whether my belief is correct? Are you interested in a trade? 24" large mount that I think would work on your 2100 for your 24" small mount that I think would work on my Dolmar. We'd both end up with off brand stenciling on bars, but in my experience, that wears off pretty fast.

My Trade Listing: Dolmar 24" Bar

I believe the small mount Husqvarna and small mount Dolmar are the same mount. I recently picked up a Dolmar large mount 24" when I needed a 24" small mount. If you or anyone knows whether my belief is correct? Are you interested in a trade? 24" large mount that I think would work on your 2100 for your 24" small mount that I think would work on my Dolmar. We'd both end up with off brand stenciling on bars, but in my experience, that wears off pretty fast.

My Trade Listing: Dolmar 24" Bar

That should be correct! They should both be ko95 mounts! That means small husky and Dolmar! The large mount husky will fit on his 2100! If you wanna double check google acresinternet chainsaw. Look up the saw you have and go to bar mount pattern. Ko95 is the Oregon patern number!

Thanks all. Looks right at home here

P1070782.JPG

Finally getting some green here in PA

Back