• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262 ported and minty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people have to pick apart a sale on the main page. Take it to private if you want to dispute the saw or price or whatever else you would like to b!+c# about. The price is the price that the seller felt comfortable about putting it at. If your interested stay, if your not move along. Great deal on a great saw IMHO.
That's the definition of a forum dude. I agree its a fair price for a nice saw, but to me its ok to ask pertinent questions about the saw, as long as its done respectfully and not maliciously. GLWS Dave

That's the definition of a forum dude. I agree its a fair price for a nice saw, but to me its ok to ask pertinent questions about the saw, as long as its done respectfully and not maliciously. GLWS Dave
Agreed 100%

Sometimes people think out loud in a post and its taken the wrong way, as I did recently in a 460 Jug post i was thinking of buying.

I understand this and I have no dog in this fight. But when you see 261's for sale that aren't this clean and aren't ported or made into a 262 going for $250-300 then why complain about it. I'm not gonna clutter the op's thread anymore with this and let him and hopefully a lucky buyer get on with it. Hopefully someone gets this before I get my ducks in a row and save me the money. Once again GLWS landmark!

Allright you cheap bastards, I'll buy the damm thing...
I'm not even a Husky guy, and I like the saw....
I'm a Stihl guy so it won't sit well with my other saws, but, I have a handfull of friends that are Husky nuts, so I'm sure one of em would appreciate this saw..
If nobody wants it bye our Pa. GTG time in a month or so, it'll go on the sale/trade trailor..

PM inbound

I'm a Stihl guy so it won't sit well with my other saws, but, I have a handfull of friends that are Husky nuts, so I'm sure one of em would appreciate this saw..
If nobody wants it bye our Pa. GTG time in a month or so, it'll go on the sale/trade trailor..

PM inbound

Damn you and thank you all at once lol!:****you::clap::lol::lol::innocent:

PM inbound
Pm replied.

PM inbound
Perfect.... I wanted to run a ported 262;)

Chuck will have a whole line up of Husky saws after he runs this thing...

THE CONVERSION BEGINS!!!
Nope, Ain't gonna happen....
At last years GTG I think it was Skippyfins that had a freshly ported 562 from Randy, Terry, Brad, Dan ??? I forget who did it....
But anyway he was beggin me to run it,,,,,,I said no thanks, I did'nt even want to be tempted to head in that direction........

I hope this saw runs as good as it looks (for a husky), but, it won't be with me for long, one of buddies that actually did all my excavating when I built this place will most likely end up with it......He'll be at this years GTG, he missed the last one due to a neighbor in distress...

BTW, any saws/parts I've ever bought from here for friends have been sold for no more than what I had in em.............I ain't here to make money....

Well, slow on the draw as usual, but sorely tempted by this saw. I'll be at the PA GTG, and anxious to see it in wood. And, just in case none of your Husky friends have made you an offer you can't refuse, I'll be more than happy to give it a home, and bring it back regularly.
Congrats.

Back