• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262XP - Nice!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't get this. Nothing against you Brad, your price or the saw. But I have seen 3 or 4 nice 262's and not even the "special KS hda87" ones come through and sell for just under my asking price for my really nice, barely ran early ported 254. Plus I have a new total bar and Oregon chain to go with it. Is the 254 that unheard of compared to the 262? Do I just not have the right name? It just boggles my mind. I don't get it. But anyways congrats on the sale and you have yourself a very nice tractor there.

It's a 1945 Case SC.

2016-10-01%2014.37.00-L.jpg

2016-10-01%2014.36.02-L.jpg
Reminds me of a 346xp ne, you should paint the wheel on the left side orange LOL.
Orange is my favorite color :).20161020_181723.jpg20161013_013456.jpg There are plenty of clean saws out there. But like you said priorities change and this stuff is just that stuff made of metal and plastic, people matter much more than all of it.
I hope you get the perfect trailer :yes:.
There are even a few 288's out there that are clean as yours without boxes ;).20161018_214210.jpg20161018_220826.jpg 20160703_182601.jpeg

There was a time when I would not consider selling the 288. But, everything is relative. Other than these two and a not as nice 288 I have that needs a crank, my only other Huskies are my work saws. The trailer is a must have and this is the most sensible way to finance it. Priorities change.

I once had some saws I said I would never sell. Then I started buying land, and cows, and balers, and tractors, etc. The saws are all gone. lol

I just don't get this. Nothing against you Brad, your price or the saw. But I have seen 3 or 4 nice 262's and not even the "special KS hda87" ones come through and sell for just under my asking price for my really nice, barely ran early ported 254. Plus I have a new total bar and Oregon chain to go with it. Is the 254 that unheard of compared to the 262? Do I just not have the right name? It just boggles my mind. I don't get it. But anyways congrats on the sale and you have yourself a very nice tractor there.

Not many know that the 254 is a great saw. Those saws I'd never sell? Well.......I sold em, but I still have my 254XPG.

Well, wasn't sure, priorities change :laugh:.

Seriously if I needed to I'd sell them all, I would, even though I truly enjoy running all of them (except that one above, and it is a nice one to look at):D.

I had a pretty serious saw collection. One day I was looking at em just sitting on the shelf.......and I thought "those saws ain't ever gonna multiply, but cattle will". So I sold em, bought some cows........just in time to see the price of cattle head for the crapper. LOL

I had a pretty serious saw collection. One day I was looking at em just sitting on the shelf.......and I thought "those saws ain't ever gonna multiply, but cattle will". So I sold em, bought some cows........just in time to see the price of cattle head for the crapper. LOL
Good thing the saw market was good then and you got top dollar, now your even or better, and the cows will still multiply ;).

Adam,
The real reason your saw hasnt sold is that even after almost 5 years on the site, you still dont have an avatar pic.

Hurley, Silver st. that brings back a few mammaries, LOL

Rode to Hurley on sleds many a Friday night, one particular night 4 of us got thrown our of the silver dollar, bouncer said to much touchy feely going on, hell the lady's were being more hands on then us, he didn't care gotta go, no biggie walked a few doors down to shooters (I think,, might have been roadhouse) girls were even more hands on, lasted about 1 hr there, and got shown the door, no biggie 3 doors down there's another one, forget the name of the 3rd place now, but made it until closing time,,,, :)

Hurley, Silver st. that brings back a few mammaries, LOL

Rode to Hurley on sleds many a Friday night, one particular night 4 of us got thrown our of the silver dollar, bouncer said to much touchy feely going on, hell the lady's were being more hands on then us, he didn't care gotta go, no biggie walked a few doors down to shooters (I think,, might have been roadhouse) girls were even more hands on, lasted about 1 hr there, and got shown the door, no biggie 3 doors down there's another one, forget the name of the 3rd place now, but made it until closing time,,,, :)

Lmao sound's about right!

Latest posts

Back