• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262xp parts- Tons and Tons of them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much if it's any more than 175 forget it I already got a guy that'll get me some cheaper than that just he doesn't have pretty plastics now if you're a plastics are immaculate I'll go there

Well i am done selling 262xp parts. I have dealt with several of you running around like a mad man trying to dig thru parts, take pics, answer mails etc. I am done wasting my valuable time only to have most of you not even want the part. It is quite obvious that you all want NOS quality stuff for a saw that is 20 plus years old for pennies. I will just liquid my stuff on ebay. I dont have the time to deal with it. Thx to you who have purchased, and those who wasted my time, i hope it comes to the point you go thru the same goose chases i have been going on. Have a wonderful 262xp day

Well i am done selling 262xp parts. I have dealt with several of you running around like a mad man trying to dig thru parts, take pics, answer mails etc. I am done wasting my valuable time only to have most of you not even want the part. It is quite obvious that you all want NOS quality stuff for a saw that is 20 plus years old for pennies. I will just liquid my stuff on ebay. I dont have the time to deal with it. Thx to you who have purchased, and those who wasted my time, i hope it comes to the point you go thru the same goose chases i have been going on. Have a wonderful 262xp day

Sorry you feel that way, I know I was one who asked for prices and did not yet pull the trigger. Like many, I'm busy and am not on here all day, so responses can be delayed.

Good luck, I'll check for stuff on eBay.

Back