• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first saw 695 shindiawa bought new
still using that saw regular
2nd saw 346xp oe
3rd 335xpt
4th 394xp
5th jonsered 2055
Said I would quite there what a liar i am
Oh well Got to have some fun at work

Yea a buddy bought it for me on my birthday. I got it all back together now. Deleted base gasket, and had to clean some scoring out of cylinder. Needs carb kit and fuel line now and should be good to go.

You guys are making me reflect on the rapidity with which I was struck by CAD......my first two saws were a McCulloch 3816 purchased in 1998, and a Poulan 2900 Farmhand in 1999. Then in around 2003 a friend bought me my MS390. I was good at three saws until joining AS in 02/2011. Since then it has been ever changing. I have probably bought, and sold close to 100 saws, and my highest number of runners at any one time was 28. I was down to 13 saws until last week when I picked up 2 395's and a 338XPT.

It can be for sure.

I inherited a MiniMac and a Super EZ150 from my grandfather when he passed many moons ago. Then to clean up after Isabel & Irene, I bought a new MS170 & MS310 (everyone was sold out of pretty much everything else). Then I stumbled onto AS and it has been all down hill from there... After 25 years of marriage and 14+ saws later, I have learned a couple of things; like only buy orange saws and never,ever have them all in one place at the same time! Although I believe that she is starting to think that they are multiplying like rabbits. It's nice to have choices in life- enie mieny miney moe...
IMG_1698.JPG IMG_1697.JPG

I inherited a MiniMac and a Super EZ150 from my grandfather when he passed many moons ago. Then to clean up after Isabel & Irene, I bought a new MS170 & MS310 (everyone was sold out of pretty much everything else). Then I stumbled onto AS and it has been all down hill from there... After 25 years of marriage and 14+ saws later, I have learned a couple of things; like only buy orange saws and never,ever have them all in one place at the same time! Although I believe that she is starting to think that they are multiplying like rabbits. It's nice to have choices in life- enie mieny miney moe...
View attachment 462217 View attachment 462218
Definitely have to have a 3rd and 4th string saw in case the first few get tired.

Have you had it in wood? If so how did it cut? I have a 262 with an hda 87 carb and KS jug that is really my favorite saw....I'm thinking this CAD thing is really exciting and sucks at the same time!!!! Thinking.....
I haven't cut with the saw. It came in on trade with a 362xp for some work I did. I checked it over to see what it needed and made sure it ran and that's about it.

Steve,

Just consider the source.

He had a clean 262 listed here in Utah for $700+, and a used 2171W for somewhere around $900 with a Sugi bar......:dizzy: john 1212 your real piece of work as usual ....just make it up as you go u piece of *hit... why not 2000$ and 1900$ ?

Steve,

He had a clean 262 listed here in Utah for $700+, and a used 2171W for somewhere around $900 with a Sugi bar......:dizzy: john 1212 your real piece of work as usual ....just make it up as you go u piece of *hit... why not 2000$ and 1900$ ?
Easy now. Nobody needs to be dragged through the mud on here.

Steve,

Rod,

You just continue to be you......abrasive, and a liar.

Here's your most recent ad for the 262 you have been trying to sell for the last year, or so.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=678&ad=37362241&cat=&lpid=

Nice to see your price has dropped over $100.

You should also consider learning how to quote a post.

Back