• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea a buddy bought it for me on my birthday. I got it all back together now. Deleted base gasket, and had to clean some scoring out of cylinder. Needs carb kit and fuel line now and should be good to go.

Damn I was hoping you wanted a parts saw so I don't have e to dispose of it myself!

Based on the last couple of your posts I have pretty much figured out the kind of guy you are. Do us all a favor and go away.
Rod,

You just continue to be you......abrasive, and a liar.

Here's your most recent ad for the 262 you have been trying to sell for the last year, or so.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=678&ad=37362241&cat=&lpid=

Nice to see your price has dropped over $100.

You should also consider learning how to quote a post.

john 12 in the front and 12 in the rear i do not need to learn any thing from you remember you started this with your **** talk as normal cgraham 7 or 1 what ever peace out and liar john thats the pot calling the kettle black , i dont need to sell my saws and keep posting banners management will do nota thing

Back