• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliff R

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am starting to sell off my collection of Husqvarna chainsaws, retirement is months away and I woln't be needing all of these saws. First up is my 262XP, it's as nice as you will ever find one of these saws. P/C is perfect, excellent compression, and runs flawlessly. Needs absolutely nothing except a good home. Asking price is $475, I'll pay the shipping and insurance. Comes with an 18" bar and chain, barely used.

PM, email to: [email protected], or call the shop at 740-397-2921, 8am-4pm M-F EST.

IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0597.JPG

Yes, I drained the fuel from it and put it in storage.

It's just too nice to beat on, and I have purchased three Echo saws that I'm using instead, a CS-590, CS-600 and CS-620.

Interesting but twice now the same guy has called and talked to me about it and said both times after the long conversation that he was sending a check for it, but nothing ever showed up....

PS: it has great power for the cc's, no wonder these saws were and are now highly sought after. I just added it to my collection a while back because I always wanted one. Did plan on using it some, but it's in such good shape I use the Echo's instead and keep this one in storage. You should see the 51 that I have, has about 2 hours run time on it. They don't have a great following, but it's as nice as you'll ever see one......

It may be worth checking out Cliff. If it has an HDA-87 and KS cylinder it will probably be sold today. Very nice saw by the way!

I just put my 1990 K&S with 87 I rebuilt with about 12 cuts on it so far up for sale $400. Had offer of $350 and shipping. Can you say SOLD. I dont mess around. ;)

h2ppp-jpg.617885

Attachments

• h2ppp.jpg
    h2ppp.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 674
Your 262xp is very nice. Is it still available? I'm looking for a nice one. I just sold one. Was disappointing. It was a cobbled up mess. I'm using a 372xp and a 257

Ok thanks I'll get ahold of ya. I'm gonna sell my 372xp to buy a 262xp. I've been using my 257 . Only cut 2 rounds with the 372xp. Hate getting it dirty. It's mint

Attachments

• 20180120_140825.jpg
    20180120_140825.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 40
Ok thanks I'll get ahold of ya. I'm gonna sell my 372xp to buy a 262xp. I've been using my 257 . Only cut 2 rounds with the 372xp. Hate getting it dirty. It's mint
Not sure where you're at in MI Jordon but if you need help vetting your saw to put it for sale here and you're close let me know. Good luck, that's a nice 262

Back