• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the KS cylinder but the threads are pulled out of the top of it... I picked up a mhale for 40.00 on eBay. I have put a thread insert into the KS. should I use that or go with the mhale? Oddly enough the saw came with the dished 261 piston as well...

What a good looking clean saw!

Was the 262XP the direct competitor to the MS361 in their time ? GLWS

The 262XP's for sure have a great reputation. Even so, and I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for saying this, the new Echo CS-590, CS-600 and CS-620 are a better "bang for the buck". I've got all three of them and pound for pound buying a used 262XP without nearly the parts support as a brand new Echo really doesn't make much sense in the big scheme of things.

Now if you are a collector, or a brand specific guy, and want to buy the best saws every made by Husqvarna so you can feed your ego and pound your chest while your on a outing cutting wood, by all means I have one for sale, and you're not likely going to find one any nicer anyplace......Cliff

The 262XP's for sure have a great reputation. Even so, and I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for saying this, the new Echo CS-590, CS-600 and CS-620 are a better "bang for the buck". I've got all three of them and pound for pound buying a used 262XP without nearly the parts support as a brand new Echo really doesn't make much sense in the big scheme of things.

Now if you are a collector, or a brand specific guy, and want to buy the best saws every made by Husqvarna so you can feed your ego and pound your chest while your on a outing cutting wood, by all means I have one for sale, and you're not likely going to find one any nicer anyplace......Cliff
the 2 series saws are getting harder and harder to find

I watch these guys get all worked up about a particular saw and at that time they are the nuts! Never part with 'irene". Then one of the saw gurus has a certain saw and brags a little and they sell "irene" and find one like the guru has . Then the cycle starts all over.

I watch these guys get all worked up about a particular saw and at that time they are the nuts! Never part with 'irene". Then one of the saw gurus has a certain saw and brags a little and they sell "irene" and find one like the guru has . Then the cycle starts all over.
That's what keeps the world going!

Isn’t that what’s it’s all about :))

Erik

Isn’t that what’s it’s all about :))

Erik
The guru makes out good. John Q Member can post xyz and not get a response. The guru can post xyz and his disciples just eat it up even though J.Q. Member posted the same thing and the sad thing is that these are GROWN men. If ya'll can't see this your blind.

The guru makes out good. John Q Member can post xyz and not get a response. The guru can post xyz and his disciples just eat it up even though J.Q. Member posted the same thing and the sad thing is that these are GROWN men. If ya'll can't see this your blind.

If’n ones blind, how would they know

Erik

Im a Stihl user for the most parts but damn if its not impressive to see a factory rating of 4.8hp on the 262XP with both the 036 and MS360 were factory rated at 4.5hp. Heck the modern day MS362 and 562XP rated at 4.7hp!

Makes me want to buy the thing and give it a try, who isnt a sucker for a nimble 60cc saw ?

Latest posts

Back