• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you need to be placed in the "you suck thread". :buttkick::laughing: Someone will receive a nice 262xp.
I've been told that sort of thing before lol.
I like when folks say you're lucky, yet you've worked your tail off for something and then took all the risk, I wouldn't call that luck :).
But you on the other hand are lucky :laugh:.

What you reading for bud.
Uggghh! I have been searching for nice examples of "2" series saws for a while. Guess I snoozed and lost! Happy for the purchaser. This one looks like a gem!!! Congrats on the sale, Brett!
I have this 268, it's missing a screw for the filter adapter and one for the dog. Back story is I bought and never ran it, 300 plus shipping takes it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wc8zxJwgBquLG1te7
It is a nice looking saw, I went through a 2 series stage a few yrs ago, I've had some nice ones. Keep looking and you'll find them.
Thanks man :).

Back