• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 262xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey don’t shoot the messenger, I just wanted to show the OP that they are available on eBay. Seems a lot have offered products that weren’t what he was looking for so I was just offering him the links. I’ll keep my opinion on those prices out of it ;)

I didn’t think you were criticizing me buddy! Trust me I have an opinion on those list prices too but to each their own. They are very nice, no one can refute that. Like I said I’m sure someone will pay that, but not me or you and not in this lifetime.

Maybe if the NIB one stays NIB and gets put away for another 60 years. When I’m 90 I may pop on that for nostalgia, ha ha and Then my kids and grandkids won’t know how to treat it cause it’s carbureted!!! That is a jab at the rate we are going with auto tune saws. They’ll be looking at it like,” where do I plug it in?!?”

We don’t see older saws in this nib condition. When we do find them in a old stock new condition there usually priced through the roof. I’d be scared to use it. Definitely a museum piece.

Back