• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 272xp NOS (Brazilian made)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol but really this a saw I would love to fuel up and run. From what I have read the 272 were really a great saw of their time. Many wish the outboard clutch made it to the 372
Says Niko.:numberone: Niko if you read this I read and absorb all your info thanks. Glws

Not sure I want to part with it yet. Not sure which is harder to come by a clean 288 or a new 272

Since the manufacture date is sometime in 2008, wouldn't that make this a New NLA in the US saw, and not NOS?

When does something become NOS?
that's true. It seems this wouldn't be considered NOS until it is no longer available in Brazil.
Save it until then and the value will have to increase. Or at least it will there. :yes:

Don't get me wrong. I think this saw has really good appeal, and value. Just like the saws available via Malaysia from AS member "Robin Wood", and someone else already paid to bring this 272 to the US.

I don't know if the term NOS (new old stock) only applies to products no longer being made. I thought NOS (new old stock) was a term given to a item that manufactured long ago but never used, where as NOS (new obsolete stock) is the term given to those products no longer being made/produced.

Jeez um, pay attention would ya.

Either way its old (2008) and still never been used. At the same time its is a Brazilian made 272, which might still be made even in 2015 from what I gather.

Back