• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 272xp I got in a lot awhile back. It fired right up and ran fine when I got it but the piston looked like it’d been mildly scored and then cleaned up so I replaced it. Also, the oil pump housing was rotted out so I swapped in a good used one and I put a nice 61 recoil on it as the original one was missing fins. I was going to keep this as my main saw but a ported full wrap 272 and my newly-acquired 461 have ousted it from my lineup. Pros: new piston, hd filter setup, ready to run. Cons: clutch cover has a poor paint job on it, muffler’s beat up, top cover is aftermarket, recoil says 61. I’d like to get $200 + shipping pho but I’m open to reasonable offers. If you want specific pictures let me know and I’ll try to get them, but if you want a piston pic you’d better be seriously interested as the mufflers on these are a pain to get off.
BE12B3D5-2E52-441D-A2E6-8F5433C09D19.jpegB73F9C51-363C-4531-8B2E-7CD7D0201735.jpeg439875B2-EB8A-4744-8C87-AC9DD078D5A6.jpegA8810445-7FFB-4A0A-89F2-A7465F329814.jpeg
272 video link

I'm not knowledgeable enough to understand what bump means. I would like to contact you by pm about your saw but don't know how to do that. Is there a way I can provide my phone number to you so it is not in a public forum?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to understand what bump means. I would like to contact you by pm about your saw but don't know how to do that. Is there a way I can provide my phone number to you so it is not in a public forum?
I sent you a p.m./started a conversation with you. Click on the little envelope in the upper right corner and you should see something similar to this: Click on the conversation with me and the rest should be self-explanatory.
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.45.41 AM.png
In the future, to p.m. someone click on someone's name and a box should show up, like so: Click on the circled button and it'll take you to a new page where you can p.m. that person.
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.52.36 AM.png

Back