• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 281 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are replying to me, then no. He has come through on previous deals but has been tardy on most of his shipping, being tardy is not the best way to deal with sales and members dealing with buying should do their homework before buying from anyone online. If I don`t hear back from the seller in short order then his dealings on here will be stopped.

Selling the same saw to two or three guys is grounds for dismissal as far as I'm concerned.

He didn't get any of my money so I guess I shouldn't be pissed.... shouldn't be.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks for lookin in sir

I check several times a day for either a reply from him or to see if he visited or posted on this site, so far nothing. If we can him then anyone with any business interests already open will loose the ability to contact him via this site. He will not be allowed to post any new items for sale until the former issues are dealt with.

It may not matter. I've got no response through this site, email or payPal. Just playing the waiting game. Paypal is giving him 2 weeks to respond to the claim.

Someone here said they were texting him, if anyone wants to go that route. I'm waiting for PayPal and hoping that avenue runs it's course correctly.

I purchased a 455 from him a year ago. He was very late in shipping- and only shipped after he was “shamed” into doing so.

He had some Excuses about his kid being sick— an excuse that seems he has used more than once. Although the family illness didn’t cause any delay in listing, or accepting money.

This member should be banned- or at least banned from posting within the classified adds.

I truly hope you all get your saws adventually. This guy is a piece of work.

Trent

I purchased a 455 from him a year ago. He was very late in shipping- and only shipped after he was “shamed” into doing so.

He had some BS excuses.

This member should be banned- or at least banned from posting within the classified adds.

I truly hope you all get your saws adventually. This guy is a piece of work.

Trent

If I had known this, I would not have bought from him. The site should have a searchable feedback section in the trading post. Members can start a thread with the username as the title and other members can add from there.

If I had known this, I would not have bought from him. The site should have a searchable feedback section in the trading post. Members can start a thread with the username as the title and other members can add from there.
You can go to his profile and brows every single post that he made on the site. You can also search for threads he has created. Usually in 10 minutes you can get a good feel for a situation if you use the tools that the site already has.

I hope you all can recover your money or get your saws.

I really hate to hear about these kind of people on the site. I have tried contacting him with no response. He will be banned from the site which will cause no access to PM's. I suggest that anyone that has sent him money through PayPal start a claim to recover your money if you have not already done so. That is really all we can do on our end.

Latest posts

Back