• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 285CD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll allow you to keep the next 285 but you have to give me first dibs on any 288, 298, 2100 or 2101 you come up with. :yes:

Over time I'll get an Alaskan mill and thought I'd put this one on it but I'm reconsidering keeping it for the larder firewood I came across. It likely won't see many hours of use over the years and feels comfortable with the 24" I put on it. The weight isn't a factor with the small amount of time I use it. The 18" on my 2159 take care of all the limbing an most of the bucking anyways but just doesn't sound as cool.

Wade, as much as I appreciate your willingness to sacrifice, I regret to tell you, that I shall have to take a pass on any such arrangement.

By the way, I have already owned a 288, and a 2100. If I get the chance at another 288 it will be staying.

Good thing I tossed the worn out spur set up, and replaced it with a new rim set up.

It makes the saw way more better.

For the good of the community.

Latest posts

Back