• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 288XP Full wrap Handlebar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapitaineHaddoc

European Westcoaster
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a full wrap handlebar for the Husky 288 i'm rebuilding. I can also trade some parts (i have a 064 crankcase with crankshaft inside).

The bar can be used, i won't repaint the saw or change decals!

Thank you!

I found the 288 handle last week but it has been repaired. It had some chain rash that was welded in and a crack on the rear handle.

2uhu6yha.jpg

yba3emez.jpg

7u2uhahu.jpg

a7uzetev.jpg

Hello, I have a 288 hightop and am looking for a full wrap handle. I cut alot of firewood in the side. Anyone who can help me please reach out. Maybe even a 395xp full wrap I can modify. Thanks for your time.

My 288 has a half wrap now. But I was saying maybe if I couldn't find a 288 full wrap then I might be able to modify a 395xp full wrap to make it fit the 288. Since the two look kinda similar I don't have either yet. Was hoping someone on here might have a used one they would sell . Thanks

My 288 has a half wrap now. But I was saying maybe if I couldn't find a 288 full wrap then I might be able to modify a 395xp full wrap to make it fit the 288. Since the two look kinda similar I don't have either yet. Was hoping someone on here might have a used one they would sell . Thanks
288 parts are usually expensive. Just buy the 395 bar and modify it to fit.

Just the NLA parts like high top, elbow, filter, and wrap.

Everything else is for the most part standard cost and available.I know plastics like low top cover and others are still available last time I checked.

I’ve got (2) 288’s and 1(181) saws that need a rebuild and I plan on selling once rebuilt.

Latest posts

Back