• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288xp High top

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyfan88

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
For Sale Husqvarna 288xp High top, Original Cyl new meteor piston. New side cover and brake, runs great, includes bar and chain. Saw is in NJ or Can ship Reasonably. Asking $575

Attachments

• IMG_9652.jpg
    IMG_9652.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9653.jpg
    IMG_9653.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_9655.jpg
    IMG_9655.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9654.jpg
    IMG_9654.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9820.jpg
    IMG_9820.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
DAng nice saw, looks all OEM to me, even still has the professional sticker and also includes the 300th anniversary sticker, serial number suggests 1989? OEM clutch cover and dog is over 100 bucks alone. Good price on this one.

Guys, chain brake is not Oem. I'm already into this saw for way more than I'm selling it for. I had the correct sticker laying around so decided to put it on so it looked correct.

Huskyfan what part of NJ? You signature line is like a dream saw list for any guy that loves Swedish sweethearts, 242xp!! I too have a 55c/p. Love that thing. Not as much as my ported 262xp but it’s. Cool saw. 242xp is on my gotta have list. Think it would be a good saw for my 15yo

I'm in the Northern Part of NJ, about 30 mins west of the city. Yea 55 was my first saw, and lucked out and bought a closed port long did I know that until recently. Yea the tag line is a nice list but isnt even half of them.... Everyone loves the 242, and its a tough one to find. Did you do internal work on the 262 or just muffler mod ? I just finished rebuilding a 262 and will be working out the bugs in the coming days, its a great saw right from the factory and on my list of top 3. I hate to say it but the new saws scream. where are you located ?

Dr Al is friends with my Uncle, he lives out on the Island. He did it. He makes a mean machine. It has north of 200psi and I don’t run the 372 much since getting the 262 done up. I live probably around 20 min from Sussex/Port Jervis/ Milford tri-corner.

wow 200 psi that must be an animal in a light weight body. Thats what I'm looking to do on this one im fiddling with. I don't know DR AL but maybe I need to. Ok we are not too far apart.

Search his name, guy builds some sick saws. His screen name is DRF something..... MOFO is the sticker on the saw. That thing runs GRRRREAT (use Tony the Tigers voice)

Ok thanks for the info, Ive seen the stickers on some of the saws. Where on the island is he ?

Back