• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 3120XP - well modded and in great shape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyhank

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I bought this 3120 Husqvarna new, broke it in, and then had it modded for milling. The tuner installed an unlimited coil, a screw adjuster on the carb., and did a light muffler mod. This is a super strong saw that will pull a 42" bar with authority whether milling or falling. It is much stronger and better running than a stock saw. I've kept clean air filters on it and only run fresh non ethanol gas with Stihl HP Ultra and drained when not in use. It is ready to go to work for you.

$1250.00

Actual shipping and insurance is extra. I can take Paypal +2%, or I can meet face to face near Nashville TN for a cash transaction.

3120_1.jpg 3120_1.jpg 3120_2.jpg 3120_3.jpg 3120_4.jpg 3120_5.jpg 3120_6.jpg 3120_7.jpg

Yeah that's a badazz milling saw.
Mine has the same carb mod and some other polish from MMWS.
I Keep it tuned just below 12k at the advise of a friend here.
Stays cool and just keeps pulling all day long. Great oiler too.
No better saw for milling. ... GLWS

Here it is with the little 36"
40738618993_207dbc8e61_b.jpg

I've milled probably 15-20 good sized trees. I cut most 6/4 and thicker. I am covered up in wood.

If anyone is sincerely interested in buying this saw, I can provide close up detail pictures of various parts of the saw if that helps make the deal.

Back