• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 3120xp Never Used $1300 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Bob Boy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Have some 3120xp's...May have been tested at dealer but never run in wood.All have build dates in the 51'st week of 2018...$1300 shipped to East Coast a bit more to Midwest-West Coast.Ships from Maine.Can see Maine cl ad or on flea bay.Pm for more info.
Will split Paypal fees...or if you have a lot of posts/been on here a while can send check when you receive it and are satisfied....Need to talk first....
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    573.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    540.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    541.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    567.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    570.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    594.8 KB · Views: 114
Not to pirate your ad, but who told you the 3120 is no longer being made? Was just at my Husky dealer and asked...He said there has been no news to him about them being discontinued

Not to pirate your ad, but who told you the 3120 is no longer being made? Was just at my Husky dealer and asked...He said there has been no news to him about them being discontinued

The 3120XP is No Longer listed in the current Husqvarna website.:(

I called Husqvarna's Customer Service Dept. The Gentleman on the phone said that it appears to have been discontinued:(:(

Dealers may Still have them on the shelf, Distributors may have some in stock, but the word is the 3120XP is no longer in production:(:(:(

Doug :cheers:

That's crazy. Didn't think husky would pull that saw without having a replacement. Thank you for the info

The 3120XP is No Longer listed in the current Husqvarna website.:(

I called Husqvarna's Customer Service Dept. The Gentleman on the phone said that it appears to have been discontinued:(:(

Dealers may Still have them on the shelf, Distributors may have some in stock, but the word is the 3120XP is no longer in production:(:(:(

It still shows on the website I just looked at.

Attachments

• 79660F72-F314-4027-AF78-BD2086F2DD28.png
    79660F72-F314-4027-AF78-BD2086F2DD28.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
As the Gentleman said....There may be some "in stock"to sell,but they are no longer made....
If they had one in stock my local "stealer" would want $1900 for one with the tax...They don't budge off of the retail price.

I just thought it was odd that it’s still on the site I looked at but he didn’t see it on his. And I’m with ya on price.

It wasn't showing when I started a thread about it being discontinued, and I just went to www.husqvarna.com/us/products/chainsaws/ and it Stihl isn't showing for me, I don't know what website you are on, but for me Husqvarna own website doesn't list it.

I'm Glad that I already have one, and I,m Very tempted to pick up a second while I can

I did the exact same thing. On another note I spoke with the seller which seems to be a real nice fella I’ll update when I receive the saw he sent me a pic of tracking so if anyone is scared of him being a new user everything so far seems very legit.

I did the exact same thing. On another note I spoke with the seller which seems to be a real nice fella I’ll update when I receive the saw he sent me a pic of tracking so if anyone is scared of him being a new user everything so far seems very legit.

I don't know what to tell you, a lot of people are saying that they are seeing the 3120 listed either, I think that you're the first to stihl see it listed.

I HOPE that it's Not True, the 3120 is AWESOME for CSM, and the 395XP is a Great Saw, BUT at 25cc less, that is a heck of a drop

I wonder what his shipping charge would be to Oregon? That even beats Dave the "Chainsaw Guy" price, which is a Smokin Deal, and I can vouch for Dave, I got my 3120 from him, another Great Seller

Just an FYI to any new buyers of 3120's, if you have a hard time starting it,

IGNORE the owners manual

DO NOT use Choke and Throttle Lock

Choke ON, No Throttle Lock, 2-4 pulls it should Snort pretty Good, Choke OFF, 2-4 pulls it should fire right up

Even with the decomp, it stihl pulls pretty hard, set it on the ground, and put a foot in the rear handle, even though it feels like I'm getting a good pull holding the saw, it makes a Big difference, I can often hold it to start Warm, but cold forget about it

49213457_270793736943884_3327731701639020544_n.jpg

Typical Stihl Owner ;):surprised3::laughing::laughing::laughing:

My "Old Reliable" 266XP Likes Choke and Throttle Lock when starting Cold, my 3120XP, Nope

Not sure where everyone is looking, but the 3120xp is still up on the Husqvarna.com website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-110838~2.png
    Screenshot_20190307-110838~2.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 16
This has me puzzled. I sent a message to Husqvarna on messenger. Wait and see what their response is

Latest posts

Back