• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 3120xp Never Used $1300 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been on this thread since the beginning and am very happy with the two saws I bought. And again is it a false statement no one has came up with a 2019 any month build date so until they do you can’t say that it is false. Do us all a favor and quit replying to this thread. And yes awesome deal, it’s the cheapest out there on the forums of saws for sale so yes awesome!! Did I mention awesome deal?

To the best of my knowledge, it such a small batch produced product that I believe they will not physically produce a unit in 2019 until they require one, in other words a 2019 model won't come available to any dealer until late in year or possibly 2020. It is not like vehicles If that is what you are thinking

No not at all I’m not doubting there still in production, and the seller has made changes since we all cleared it up a long time ago but someone wants to keep arguing over absolutely nothing and I can’t stand by because it seems like total nonsense to me. He’s trying to make the seller a bad guy and having dealt with the seller I know he’s a great guy and I feel I must vouche for that. Anyone willing to send a 1300 saw before you pay to prove he is a legit person, which he did for me, and comes through is a great person to me.

Latest posts

Back