• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 3120xp Never Used $1300 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting to hear from Husqvarna myself, but I got this from their Facebook page

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-163632~2.png
    Screenshot_20190307-163632~2.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 55
Maybe they're going to make them in Brazil.
These are Swedish built saws.
I'll change the title when I see a 2019 March build date...lol
Or can delete the post and I'll offer elsewhere...They sell themselves.
Learned a lot on this site over the years and figured I'd offer here.

Maybe they're going to make them in Brazil.
These are Swedish built saws.
I'll change the title when I see a 2019 March build date...lol
Or can delete the post and I'll offer elsewhere...They sell themselves.
Learned a lot on this site over the years and figured I'd offer here.

Thank You for offering them here, That's a Great Price.

Doug :cheers:

Don't take anything Personal, a New seller always has to prove themselves, a few smooth sales and you will earn Trust and respect,

AS Members are Very Good at Recognizing Good Sellers, as your sales grow, members will tell each other about you being a Reputable seller, It takes time, but if you earn it, You will get respect here.

I was more interested in the discontinued thing tbh. Like I said earlier, apologies for pirating your thread. This wasn't the first time I've heard that these saws were being discontinued and I really was curious if it was true or not

If it is off the Husky site what does the tell you? Sounds like they stopped making them but have a bunch in stock . Call Husky your self and find out.

Off the website means nothing. All of the saw manufacturers have multiple websites by country. Saws that were discontinued in the US are still available in Europe. Dan gets them all the time.

Off the website means nothing. All of the saw manufacturers have multiple websites by country. Saws that were discontinued in the US are still available in Europe. Dan gets them all the time.
I agree, I was looking back at Robinwoods older sale post before Christmas where he has several models that haven’t been sold in the us for awhile.

For those wondering these are very legit mine came yesterday! Only thing I noticed was mine is a European model which was three decibals less on sound so I assume the muffler is a little more restricted.

Attachments

• 96F13377-CFF2-42CA-BF12-DF8799382950.jpeg
    96F13377-CFF2-42CA-BF12-DF8799382950.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • FC73FAF1-1C8C-4A64-BAC7-C26A505BDFCB.jpeg
    FC73FAF1-1C8C-4A64-BAC7-C26A505BDFCB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Heard back from Husqvarna themselves. This saw is still in production.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-150728~2.png
    Screenshot_20190312-150728~2.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 20
Matt, Thanks for the Feedback

Adam, Glad to hear that, when I called Customer Service, the Rep didn't seem very Knowledgeable.

Billy Bob Boy, how many do you have left?

I have a swap meet ( model railroad, not chainsaw) next month, depending on how those sales go, I may be interested in one,

But Dan (Alfa01a) has those NIB 346xp's, that are SO Tempting ;), Hopefully Sales will be Good Enough that I can justify using part of the income from one Hobby on another Hobby

Might have some left depending on how many I will keep for myself...

Maybe I was misinformed But..still waiting for someone or Husqvarna "Rep" for a photo of a Swedish built "Unicorn 3120xp"with a March 2019 build tag on it...lol
Post a photo ... It's free
I'll put "May Be No Longer Made" in the title so as not to offend ....

From what I got from Husqvarna, the 390xp, 395xp and 3120xp are being puledp from the UK market due to EPA regulations. North America market is unaffected.

Not sure where everyone else is looking, but I just checked both the Husqvarna dealer site and consumer site and the 3120 is still listed on both... My distribution facility in Reno has them in stock now.

Latest posts

Back