• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 3120xp Never Used $1300 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Dylan Hazeltine Its been established already, right from Husqvarna themselves, that the 3120xp is not being discontinued and Is still in production. This ad is misleading

That is what I was told by the dealer when I bought these"on clearance"...Did they fire sale them to generate some cash????
I'm too old and "beyond it"and don't care to argue with anyone.If you need to "Grind"on someone go find someone with a "***** Hat"on...shouldn't be too hard..
I bought these saws cheap and just offering them.I don't need to list them here.I've sold more out of my garage than anywhere.They sell themselves...
The shocking part is that the dealers(in the US) are probably making(compared to what other people are selling them for)$600 +/- per saw.Car dealers got nothing on the Husqvarna dealer...lol
Maybe they could have a March Madness sale ...Buy 1 3120xp and get a free 550xp...

But still please post a 3120xp with a March 2019 build date so someone besides my ex wife knows I'm wrong...
Everyone with a bone to pick will most surely find something else to pick apart.
Now that some people have wasted all the dealers and Reps time you can buy one from them

What are you advertising them for if they “ Sell Themselves”? For someone who doesn’t need to list them here you sure are putting out a sales pitch. “ Get one quick, before they’re all gone” !

Have you found a new 3120 any cheaper? I’d say soup has been served. I can’t believe we’re arguing about the best deal currently out there on this saw. Read the whole thread and maybe you would understand a little more that he may have got bad info but then again I haven’t found a 2019 Swedish made 3120 yet either.

What are you advertising them for if they “ Sell Themselves”? For someone who doesn’t need to list them here you sure are putting out a sales pitch. “ Get one quick, before they’re all gone” !

If he wanted to “ help people “ he’d volunteer in soup kitchen. Doesn’t sound Cleared Up by his response either.

And THIS is serving Soup to Whom?

And you're here why?

This is only $10 more than the BEST price that I have seen on a NIB 3120XP, and That deal is no longer available, this is currently the BEST deal on a NIB 3120, that I know of, I Appreciate the offer being made, I would Love to pick up another 3120, it's just those Pesky little Budget, Priorities, and being a Responsible Adult(okay, That one is Questionable;)) Issues getting in the way.

If you are not in the market for a 3120, why the hassle, if you ARE in the market for a 3120, you would be a Fool to not at least consider this deal, so I'm Stihl trying to see the Problem here, IS there One?:confused:

Please Explain it to me if there IS:rolleyes:

Doug :cheers:

:numberone:

And you're here why?

This is only $10 more than the BEST price that I have seen on a NIB 3120XP, and That deal is no longer available, this is currently the BEST deal on a NIB 3120, that I know of, I Appreciate the offer being made, I would Love to pick up another 3120, it's just those Pesky little Budget, Priorities, and being a Responsible Adult(okay, That one is Questionable;)) Issues getting in the way.

If you are not in the market for a 3120, why the hassle, if you ARE in the market for a 3120, you would be a Fool to not at least consider this deal, so I'm Stihl trying to see the Problem here, IS there One?:confused:

And the mic just dropped. :rock:

Wonder what that would be shipped to the states?

When I bought my 3120 from Dave, on Vancouver Island, BC, it was $89, I'm in Oregon, but I believe that price was good for any where in the US, IIRC he has upped it to $99 through ebay, but I believe that Dave's $1399 here on Tradin Post is Shipped.

Depending on where it is shipping to, $100 should be fairly close

:numberone:
And the mic just dropped. :rock:

I guess it’s time to pick it back up, eh?

And you're here why?

Because I don’t like blowhard salesmen who make false claims.

I guess it’s time to pick it back up, eh?

Because I don’t like blowhard salesmen who make false claims.

What "False Claim"?

That the 3120XP was to be Discontinued?

The OP made that statement in Good Faith, with the Best Information that he Had, it MAY have been Incorrect (which is yet to be seen) but he offered what he believed to be True

I myself had heard similar information, I had even started a thread about it,

I had Called Husqvarna's Customer Service department, and while the Rep didn't seem to be very knowledgeable about their products, he told me that the 3120 was being discontinued, that came straight from a Husky Rep

I still am trying to understand why you have such issues with the OP, he gave the Best information he had about a product that you don't seem to be interested in any way

I for one Appreciate the opportunity to purchase an Awesome Saw for an Excellent price

Because he hasn’t quit despite the info from the manufacturer. Or didn’t you bother to read his last post? March build date? You can’t find any saw on adealers shelf with a March build date. They’re not in distribution yet. He said he doesn’t need to advertise them here. He said they sell themselves. So why come here to sell them, then continue claims that are proven false while making ridiculous demands about mfg dates? That’s why.

Because he hasn’t quit despite the info from the manufacturer. Or didn’t you bother to read his last post? March build date? You can’t find any saw on adealers shelf with a March build date. They’re not in distribution yet. He said he doesn’t need to advertise them here. He said they sell themselves. So why come here to sell them, then continue claims that are proven false while making ridiculous demands about mfg dates? That’s why.
So he should stop selling them here? And demands?!?! you sir have lost your mind, no one else thinks he has made demands. All he said was he will believe it when he sees it. So for now no one has came up with any 3120 made In 2019 so is it a false claim? Again most appreciate getting an awesome deal and glad it’s here vs eBay.

Show me one with a March build date. Demand for proof. Awesome deal? Did you bother to read any of the other posts? When he as given statements to the contrary, just like you he denied them with his remarks. Then like any other salesman , when confronted with he truth he began with not needing to come here to sell as if that changed the facts. Not only do I dislike people who make false statements, I dislike like those who defend them.

Latest posts

Back