• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 3120XP W 1989

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a 3120 that I do not need. It is a early model with the primer bulb. The sticker says 1989 but I am not sure about that. I will take some piston pics and compression readings later. I will try to post a video of it running later also. Take a look at the pictures. The fuel tank shows a repair from chain rash. Also the front bar stud is going to need some work. The stud itself is good but the1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg hole in the case is larger than the stud thus it is loose.

Bill,

So it has the 300th Anniversary sticker, but what is the tag information?

I know there are a few guys that collect the 300th anniversary models specifically.

Now gosh darn it you want to get all technical on me??:laugh: I will have to go look at the tag. I doubt it has a year on it but I will take a peek

Back