• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 336

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
As strange as this series looks, they are a very handy, very user friendly saw. This is my favorite series for a truck/ATV saw. They are very light and have good power for their size. I modded the muffler, replaced the starter rope, and replaced the fuel line and filter. This saw is ready to run. It cranks, idles, cuts, and oils as it should. Nothing is missing, broken, or cracked. It comes with a 16" bar and a loop of Oregon BPX .325 .050 with about 75% life remaining.

Price is $180 + shipping.

6352d76cf02a852f82f6bfd40a082ba5.jpg

ab940005a8d1bbeeceef7d5502cadae7.jpg

422dc7684f9edba4ae81bdcdf21ccb20.jpg

Not sure of the major differences if any from the 339xp? The 339's are great saws, very light weight and take real well to a simple muffler mod.

35.2cc vs 39cc

I have a 339 and love it for a "walk around" saw. It's light enough to tote through the woods on an extended walk. It's very thrifty on fuel and one tank can do a surprising amount of cutting.

Seems like this saw is built on the same platform, it must also be a great "walk around saw" a 339 severed me well all last ATV season, light small saw that does not occupy much space on the RZR.

I bought a 339 from Mesupra and it's been one of the best things I've bought for the farm in a while. Mine spends the winter bungee corded to the ROPS of the tractor for brush and fence line clearing. Great little lightweight saw.

Don't know Neal.things are strange right now.more like christmas time.:confused: unless the north is shut plumb down or something.
I got saws right now where people are wanting to trade newer coke machines for.:confused::confused: i kinda said uhhh! "I have a potty mouth"!:laugh: or am i the one thats crazy.:confused:

too much snow, can't dig up my money buried out back in mason jars!

This is no joke... We have some spots in my yard that the snow is 4' deep. I've had my new ported 562 for weeks now and I still haven't been able to try it out because there's too much frigin snow. And we're expecting more tomorrow, and again on Saturday. Chainsaw sales are slow as molasses right now...

Wait it out... Hopefully things will pick up again soon.

GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is no joke... We have some spots in my yard that the snow is 4' deep. I've had my new ported 562 for weeks now and I still haven't been able to try it out because there's too much frigin snow. And we're expecting more tomorrow, and again on Saturday. Chainsaw sales are slow as molasses right now...

Wait it out... Hopefully things will pick up again soon.

GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hope you guys get thawed out soon.
I'm dreading this weekend.sure hope the vortex dont stick around long.i need some warm weather so i can get back to work.i was so board the other day i was walking laps around the boat dock at work and climbing stairs.it was either that or clean up old wet rotten leaves in the mud.

Yeap very wonderful.in charge of a dock the size of a battleship.:laugh: 96'x 20'. 80ft walkway to the second story.the tva has been known to raise levels like 12 ft in 3 days in a rainy week.winter time really sucks because of the wind in that cove.have seen sustained winds at over 75 mph.kinda works on a fellows nerves.I've had some massive panic attacks.:crazy2:tried to quit my jobs several times but I just keep gettin raises:envy:

Oops sorry neal I slipped.lol btw waitin in the posta office parking lot waitin on them to open up.youll have a pm shortly.

Back