• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346 OE, 345, or 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really pleased how well my Chinese cylinder runs on my current 350 so I sure wouldn't mind building another saw in this family. I'm really looking either for a OE saw or one to throw an OE top end on so I can have a saw for the 45cc and under class. Since I have a ported 550 there's no need to duplicate efforts in that class.

I have a 350 project if you are interested. It runs but has an air leak, as in it doesn't slow down and idle. I picked it up locally but it's on the back burner. I too have a 550xp which for me fills all my small saw needs. This 350 has a great looking p/c but if you're looking to put a 346 on top then that matters not.

She is missing the choke lever and kill switch. Guy bent up a thick gauge red coated wire for a choke and kill-switched it that way. I have to get $75 plus shipping to get my cost back out of it or else I'm going to tear it open and try to re-seal the bottom.

I realize the OP found his saw but...
5382857f951eacae944ac9b74c519738.jpg

Bet that runs wonderfully lol.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Glad you found something SVK.

I'm sure it's a factory fresh specimen...You know pawn shops (I assume this is a pawn shop) are known for their quality equipment the world over!
..as for me, I'm doing exceptionally well...in fact, if I was any better I'd be you

(PS, don't tell my wife, but I'd prob give them $250 for this 346...it does come with a carrying case after all)

I'm sure it's a factory fresh specimen...You know pawn shops (I assume this is a pawn shop) are known for their quality equipment the world over!
..as for me, I'm doing exceptionally well...in fact, if I was any better I'd be you

(PS, don't tell my wife, but I'd prob give them $250 for this 346...it does come with a carrying case after all)
Lol, you'd be me :). Glad to hear your doing so well :D.
The 346 is a fun saw, but the 254 is a bit more versatile and only a little heavier :).
If you need another 254 or a 262, the guy I sold them to last summer may be selling them.
I'm sure they will be more than 250 ;).

Lol, you'd be me :). Glad to hear your doing so well :D.
The 346 is a fun saw, but the 254 is a bit more versatile and only a little heavier :).
If you need another 254 or a 262, the guy I sold them to last summer may be selling them.
I'm sure they will be more than 250 ;).

I just picked up a very nice MMWS 262, and now have 3 262s, but I'm always looking for 254s...and 262s...especially the elusive orange sticker, KS, -87 carb variety

I just picked up a very nice MMWS 262, and now have 3 262s, but I'm always looking for 254s...and 262s...especially the elusive orange sticker, KS, -87 carb variety
That was a great deal, I almost grab it if it's the one I'm thinking of. Seems like a rather quick decision, not sure what's going on, should know a bit more tomorrow. The 262 is not the 87, but it is running a 254 base gasket which makes them run nice.
I'll shoot you a pm when I know more.

That was a great deal, I almost grab it if it's the one I'm thinking of. Seems like a rather quick decision, not sure what's going on, should know a bit more tomorrow. The 262 is not the 87, but it is running a 254 base gasket which makes them run nice.
I'll shoot you a pm when I know more.

Sir yes sir.

Latest posts

Back