• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 346xp, Clean Project w/ 99% Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndlawrence

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This saw was running good when I took it apart, minus it was leaking bar oil like a freight train. I think the metal cover behind the sprocket was borrowed from another saw and doesn't hold the rubber oil hose properly. I got carried away stripping it down. This saw had a 350 cylinder on it when I got it. I purchased a Hiway closed port 353 cylinder and piston to replace it while I had it torn apart and will include it. I already opened up the case mouth to so the 353 piston skirt will clear.

To get this saw running you'll need: correct metal plate behind sprocket, new crank seal (torn up taking out), gasket set, rubber intake I stole to keep another saw running. It's possible I've misplaced a screw, but I think it is all there.

The reality is I just don't have time to get to my project saws, so I'm selling them off. I'd like $350 shipped tyd.

PXL_20210524_233402999.jpgPXL_20210524_233229244.jpgPXL_20210524_233220481.jpg

Back