• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346xp (doesn't run)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firstyear50

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a pair of 50cc fixer uppers off cl with plans to do just that. The first half of the pair was fixed and resold within days. This one however, needs to leave my bench before I throw it into traffic. It's a Husqvarna 346xp from 2002. I've put a few new parts into it listed below, I thought it would run with its 'slightly' scored piston, but I just cannot get it there. From what I can tell, it has decent compression. I can pick the saw up by the pull rope without it turning over. That's about as accurate as I can get without a compression gauge. Great saw for someone that's better at tuning than I am. I have $164.21 in new parts not including the price of the saw (I have receipts for all). I'm asking $200 plus the ride for everything.
New parts:
OEM Top cover
OEM intake knuckle
Carb rebuild kit
.325 7 tooth sprocket (comes with everything to run either .325 or 3/8's)
OEM Air filter
OEM Chain brake handle
OEM Throttle lock and spring
Oregon Pro-am .325 .050 18 bar
18" carlton chain
more pics to come

Back