• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346xp oe More saws added for sale on the second page another 346 and a couple 200t's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have the 2171 and the 372 with heat, like you really need the heat anyway lol.
Ebay refunded me on the 346 deal, Brett; got a hold of Husqvarna rep for this area and he’s getting them set up with Autotune software, etc-but WILL NOT sell to a business. They are letting me demo a 550xp and 562xp too. I’ll keep an eye out for the next 346.
Glad you got that squared away.
He won't sell to a business :oops:.
I have the one rebuilt 346 still and am willing to sell it ;).

I can make all my saws have heated handles for a bit more lol.
Cheapest pair on the bay right now.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.09.51 PM.png

I still have a new one of these 2166 available and a few of the 24x.050 total/tsumara bars or the jred 24x.058 bars.
Nice covid cherry I dropped for the neighbor yesterday, it was essential because of the 40-50 mph wind gusts today.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 10.03.02 PM.png

I can make all my saws have heated handles for a bit more lol.
Cheapest pair on the bay right now.

View attachment 817781

I still have a new one of these 2166 available and a few of the 24x.050 total/tsumara bars or the jred 24x.058 bars.
Nice covid cherry I dropped for the neighbor yesterday, it was essential because of the 40-50 mph wind gusts today.

View attachment 817783

I usually ain't the guy to over-analyze things, but shouldn't that tree be laying on the other side of the stump?

I usually ain't the guy to over-analyze things, but shouldn't that tree be laying on the other side of the stump?
That would have been bad, especially since I had a cable thru the crotch on the stem away from the house just in case the one on the house side decided to let go :surprised3:. This one went right where I asked it to go, love it when a plan comes together :rock2:.
Maybe these pictures will help you analyze the situation better, look close :popcorn2:.
Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 10.00.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-13 at 6.19.11 PM.png

Back