• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346xp oe More saws added for sale on the second page another 346 and a couple 200t's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here's a great running 346xp oe(the early version).
I just ran a tank of fuel through it yesterday and it did a great job on everything I asked it to do.
$325 PHO plus shipping net to me PayPal preferred.
Here's a video of it running in black locust with an 18x325 B&C round filed.
Pics in a few, thanks.
Brett

Bump for a great seller and guy. I've had a few red and orange 346s on my bench in the last 12 months, the red 42mm "oe" is the one that's staying. I like the extra RPM over the 44.3mm "ne" model.
Thanks Tim.
They are fun little saws for sure.
I'll be running it again today when we get done with the kids schoolwork.
Maybe I'll make another video of it cutting.

Anybody stimulated enough to pick this thing up yet?
I was earlier this week, picked it up and cut another tank with it, the woodshed is almost full :happy:.
35-50cc saws are working nicely on this smaller black locust:chainsaw:.
Not sure what I'm going to do when I'm done filling the woodshed lol.
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.36.52 PM.png

I was earlier this week, picked it up and cut another tank with it, the woodshed is almost full :happy:.
35-50cc saws are working nicely on this smaller black locust:chainsaw:.
Not sure what I'm going to do when I'm done filling the woodshed lol.
View attachment 816478
Stack in the sun.

cmon she’s a a beauty guy and after an extensive conversation with Chipper he’s a great guy!! If some one does t scoop it soon, I’m going to have to buy this baby and Chipper already knows I want it bad!!! Happy wife happy life and at this point my wife has put her foot down when she caught me drooling a week or I ago over this little beauty. But as we all know CAD is a uncontrollable monster... and I might give in to my CAD kryptonite in the next week. But when I do... every member better keep me company when I’m sleeping in the shop

cmon she’s a a beauty guy and after an extensive conversation with Chipper he’s a great guy!! If some one does t scoop it soon, I’m going to have to buy this baby and Chipper already knows I want it bad!!! Happy wife happy life and at this point my wife has put her foot down when she caught me drooling a week or I ago over this little beauty. But as we all know CAD is a uncontrollable monster... and I might give in to my CAD kryptonite in the next week. But when I do... every member better keep me company when I’m sleeping in the shop
It’s easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission.

Back