• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346XP Old Edition. VERY NICE condition PHO. SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Up for grabs (reluctantly) is a Husqvarna 346XP (old edition), in excellent condition. Saw is not perfect, but you will be hard pressed to find another in better condition. It has been more of a shelf queen than anything. I have a dozen or so 50cc saws, and this one doesnt get used much at all. I have probably put a couple tanks through it in the last couple years. This saw is being sold powerhead only, and it is absolutely bone stock. The muffler is even stock and in good shape. This is a hard saw for me to let go! I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

USPS money order, Paypal (plus 3%), Paypal as gift, are accepted forms of payment. Saw will be shipped via UPS ground.
IMG_20150325_141816104.jpg
IMG_20150325_141838382.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, it really means a lot to me. I have dealt with a lot of fine people on this site for sure.

I have been thinking, and changed the price on this one- Im thinking I will have it sold pretty quick, but we will see. Any questions, or inquiries just send me a PM.

Latest posts

Back